- Developing and documenting test plans/cases
- Work with SDLC and STLC – Agile Scrum.
- Executing performance, scalability, reliability and system tests
- Compile, analyze and report test results
- Execute documented test activities, including system, performance, regression and cross platform testing
- Provide timely and accurate work and progress status via the quality system, status reports and meetings
- Participate in and contribute to product design/product feature discussions (both within engineering and with others in the company)
- Log defects and work with relevant teams to track them to closure
- Work with various development and product marketing teams related to projects
- Communicating interactively and effectively with English speaking team members in different time zones
- Ability to work independently and meet objectives within release time frame
- Provide training to junior members on PSR processes, methodologies and tools as needed.
Regression Testing, Product Leading, Product Design, Project Execution, Reliability Testing, Programming, Test Scenario, Test Cases, Agile and Scrum Methodology.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE/B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc. – IT, / BCA / Diploma /- Any Specialization PG – Any Postgraduate – Any
- Min 4 Years relevant Experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Sound knowledge in Automation Testing.
- Any Certification in Testing will be an advantage.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and meet objectives within release time frame.
|Industry||IT - Software / Web Application / Product Development / Services|
|Experience||Min 4 years|
|Working Days||5 Days/Week|