- Product Development Manager Develops products by identifying potential products;
conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining
specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product
introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Well Versed in new product development.
- Work across the entire product development cycle; customer research, UX discovery,
hypothesis definition, wire framing, sprint planning (Agile Software Development), project management and product marketing.
- Creating buy-in for our product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translating product strategy into simplistic, detailed requirements and prototypes
- Ensure Crystal Clarity in sprint tasks
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and
generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive
- Work with Designers, Developers, support and partner management team to create
product documents, customer training, customer demos.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA / BBA /- Any Specialization in Marketing / Others
- Any IT qualified can also apply.
- Must have Product base experience into IT Software.
- 3 years of experience in software product management
- Able to work in different Time Zone
- Sound IT Knowledge
- Ability to search market and come up with new idea
- PMP (Project Management Professionals) Certification will add an advantage.
|Industry||IT - Software / Web Application / Product Development / Services|
|Experience||Min 2 Yrs|
|Working Days||5 Days/Week|