Posted 3 weeks ago
- Experience with End-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Source candidate with help of Job portals, Social media, Sending mails and references.
- Experience with handling different job portals like Naukari, Indeed, Linkedin, etc.
- Well aware with trending technology.
- Ensure all employees comply with HR Policy.
- Create new policies and update the existing ones.
- Create recruitment plan and responsible for new hiring, interviews, and orientations.
- Organize Events and Seminar for Knowledge improvement of Employees
- Handle day-to-day operations of HR Department.
- Counseling with employee when required.
- Conducting exit interview to identify the reason of Resignation.
- Arrange employee engagement activities when needed.
Required Key Skills
- Proven work experience of 1+ year as HR Executive
- Degree with Human Resource background preferred
- Excellent knowledge of human resource development and management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and analyse people,critical thinking
- Well organized, detail oriented and confident personality
|Industry||IT - Software / Web Application / Product Development / Services|
|Working Days||5 Days/Week|
|Job Location||Vadodara ( Gujarat )|