Job Description\ Roles & Responsibilities
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Ad Words and email campaigns and SEO/ SEM / SMO /SMM.
- Skill and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mind-set and critical thinking.
- Strong in written English communication
- Experience in Audio / Video editing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Ad words, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience researching and developing competitive analysis and insights.
Some IT Industry Knowledge preferred.
|Industry||IT - Software / Web Application / Product Development / Services|
|Experience||2 years to 5 years|
|Salary||As per industry Standards|